PCoIP/USB Pass-through Module
- PCoIP/USB Pass-through Module provides eight dedicated PCoIP Gigabit Ethernet jacks(RJ45) for each Blade PC in the chassis, as well as eight USB ports (one for each blade) for USB connectivity from the rear of the chassis
- The Ethernet Pass-through Module contains 16 Gigabit Ethernet jacks for connecting each blade in the chassis to an external network switch.
- 3U (5.25” high, standard 19” rack width, 30” deep)
- Four variable-speed, high-flow exhaust fans located in rear (340 CFM max.)
- AC power supplied to each individual PC blade slot from dual AC input
- Power consumption: 12 A peak, 4.5 -6.5 A nominal at 120 VAC fully loaded
- One rack mount kit with adjustable brackets included
Network Module, RMM Filler Panel
A standard 42U, 19-inch rack can hold as many as 14 chassis, for a total of 112 single-user Blade PCs. The R4300 enables management of all external blade cabling from the rear of the chassis and accepts a variety of plug-in module options.
R4300 modules install in the R-Series Chassis to provide Blade PC and Workstation connectivity and management with the highest level of flexibility, scalability, and reliability. Each R4300 chassis includes three configurable bays that provide connection and networking functions described below.
|PCoIP/USB Pass-through Module
Provides eight dedicated RJ45 PCoIP network jacks (one for each blade) and one rear
Universal 100 – 240 VAC, 50-60 Hz input, Dual Input with automatic transfer switch
5.25” H x 17” W x 30” D (13.3 cm x 43.2 cm x 76.2 cm)
42 lbs. (19 kg) with modules
installed, 85 lbs. (39 kg) with
modules and 8 blades
|Dimensions||30 × 17 × 5.25 in|