TEMPEST Bundle CD7724T-L2
High-End Secure Performance, Virtualized Computing, Low-Power Consumption
- PCoIP® technology delivers a desktop quality computing experience over a secure, digital, fiber-optic connection
- Seamless integration with VMware® Horizon View™
- Significantly reduces management costs and complexity of satisfying TEMPEST 2 requirements
- Tested and certified by ACS, a certified NSA facility to meet the following TEMPEST standards: USA NSTISSAM-1-92 Level 2 and NATO SDIP-27 Level B (formerly AMSG 788A)
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 866-652-3500 if you have questions.
Full PC Experience with TEMPEST Security over IP
US foreign embassies, NATO locations, Ministries of Defense, and ultra-high security US government facilities may now participate in IT virtualization initiatives using rugged ClearCube Technology Zero Clients which are modified for TEMPEST Level 2 security by AYON Cyber Security (ACS).
Designed to U.S. and NATO standards, TEMPEST Level 2 certified ClearCube TEMPEST Level 2 Desktop Bundle components, CD7724T-L2 zero clients, display and keyboard/mouse deliver the highest level of security through the use of stateless operation at the user’s desktop.
The bundle of zero client, 24” display, keyboard, and mouse is developed, tested and certified at the ACS NSA certified facility to meet the following TEMPEST standards:
- USA NSTISSAM-1-92 Level 2
- NATO SDIP-27 Level B (formerly AMSG 788A)
A second TEMPEST Level 1 certified display may be added to create dual display functionality.
Single: 1920×1080@60Hz: Color Depth: 8, 15, 16 or 24bpp
Dual: 1920×1080@60Hz: Color Depth: 8, 15, 16 or 24bpp
CD7724 T-L2 —3 -USB 2.0 Compatible ports
Two dual link DVI-I Ports
Fiber SFP module ready (specify 100Base-FX; 1000Base-FX)
32-bit 667Mhz DDR3 RAM (512 MB)
HD Audio Out and Audio In
TEMPEST L2 Keyboard and Mouse
|Dimensions||22.1 × 17.4 × 9.8 in|