Thin Client CD8832
High-Performance Graphics, Low-Cost Solution, and Leading VDI Protocols
- Improves hardware and data security by eliminating local disks to minimize opportunities for theft and misuse
- Cloud Desktop OS supports Citrix Virtual Desktops,VMware® View with Blast Extreme, Microsoft® RDP, and more
- Intel® Celeron N3150@ 2.08GHz processor with Intel® HD graphics for powerful multimedia and a PC-like user experience
- Dual HDMI outputs manage two displays at one location
- Support for two Gigabit LAN and Wake-on-LAN support
Thin Client for Faster Networks and Performance in Enterprise IT
The CD8832 is powered by Intel® Celeron N3150 at 2.0 GHz processor with Intel® HD graphics to offer impressive multimedia capability and a PC like end user experience.
CD8832 Thin Clients integrate two HDMI display out, two USB 2.0 ports, and four USB 3.0 ports. Remote connection and fast performance deliver end users the necessary computing power in fast-paced work environments characterized by digital transformation.
Designed to meet standard and high-end user needs in VDI deployments, CD8832 Thin Clients provide Intel® HD Graphics and are optimized for major remote connectivity protocols. These endpoints are the ultimate remote access client with advanced configurations for organizations hospitals, financial institutions, state and local government, kiosk applications, enterprise desktops, and others.
HDMI × 2
USB 2.0 × 2
USB 3.0 × 4
Dual display @ 2560×1600
LAN: GbE LAN × 2
Wi-Fi (onboard) × 2
Intel® Celeron N3150@ 2.0GHz
|Dimensions||6.2 × 4.7 × 1.4 in|