Zero Client CD7522
Budget Friendly Dual Fiber Zero Client for Centralized and Virtualized Computing
- Delivers full desktop quality computing experience via an IP connection to Blade PCs or VMware Horizon based hosts
- Centralizes PC resources in a single, secure location
- Provides all the benefits of a standard PC with no noise, less heat, and smaller space requirements
- Dual DVI ports(no DisplayPort cable converter)
- Industry’s only advanced ship replacement warranty (CONUS)
Email email@example.com or call 866-652-3500 if you have questions.
Full PC Experience over IP
ClearCube® delivers high performance and robust security in a new PCoIP TERA2 computing solution unhindered by distance. With dual-monitors and full performance video, Cloud Desktop 7522 (CD7522) connects via digital fiber to VMware® virtual desktops on SmartVDI systems, 3rd party virtual machines, and remote ClearCube Blade PCs.
In ClearCube Centralized and Virtualized Desktop Infrastructures (CVDI), CD7522 can broker a connection to both SmartVDI and Blade PC resources using VMware Horizon. Dedicated 1:1 users can take advantage of hardware accelerated PCoIP chips in ClearCube’s Blade PCs to support legacy, mission-critical, and/or GPU intensive applications. CD7522 Zero Client’s SFPs support 100 Base and 1000 Base connections to host resources.
CD7522 Zero Clients work with existing Ethernet networks and have two standard DVI ports (no display port converter cable needed).
Single: 2560 × 1600 @60Hz (with included dual-link DVI adapter cable)
Dual: 1920 × 1200 @60Hz
LAN: SFP 10/100/1000 BASE-T, 100 BASE-FX, 1000 BASE-SX, 1000 BASE-LX
Power connection for auto-sensing power adapter
USB 2.0 compatible ports × 4
Single-link DVI-D × 1
Single-link DVI-I × 1
USB 2.0 × 4
3.5mm Speaker Port × 1
3.5mm Microphone Port × 1
3.5mm Headphone Port × 1
|Dimensions||5 × 1.5 × 6.5 in|