Zero Client CD9522P
Dual Copper Zero Client (plastic)
- Delivers full desktop quality computing experience over IP connections to Blade PCs and VMware desktops
- Dual DVI ports (no DisplayPort cable converter)
- Optional Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Centralizes PC resources in a single, secure location; increases security of physical and data assets
- Stronger AES 256-bit encryption
- Provides all the benefits of a standard PC with no noise, less heat, and smaller space requirements
- Industry’s only advanced ship replacement warranty (CONUS)
- TAA compliant
Budget Friendly Zero Clients for Centralized and Virtualized Computing
ClearCube® delivers high performance and robust security in a new PCoIP TERA2 computing solution unhindered by distance. With dual monitors and full-performance video, Cloud Desktop 9522 (CD9522) connects to VMware® virtual desktops on SmartVDI systems, 3rd-party virtual machines, and remote ClearCube Blade PCs.
In ClearCube Centralized and Virtualized Desktop Infrastructures (CVDI), VMware Horizon can broker connections from CD9522 zero clients to both SmartVDI and Blade PC resources. Dedicated 1:1 users can take advantage of hardware accelerated PCoIP chips in ClearCube Blade PCs to support legacy, mission-critical, and/or GPU-intensive applications.
The CD9522 TERA2321 chip supports AES-128/AES-256 Suite B Ciphers, USB 2.0 devices, and full power management with Wake-on-LAN support.
Single: 2560 × 1600 @60Hz (with included dual-link DVI adapter cable)
Dual: 1920 × 1200 @60Hz
RJ45, 10/100/1000 BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet
USB 2.0 compatible ports × 4
Single-link DVI-D × 1
Single-link DVI-I —1
Headphone Port (3.5 mm) × 1
Microphone Port (3.5 mm) × 1
Speaker Port (3.5mm) × 1
|Dimensions||5.1 × 1.8 × 5.9 in|